Park View Education Centre
Extra-Curricular Activity Re-Instatement Plan
A student may earn back extra-curricular privileges upon successful completion of the Park View Extra-Curricular Reinstatement Plan. (10 hours)
- This plan requires the student to complete 10 hours of in school service.
- The student must obtain a copy of the reinstatement plan document and regulations from the administration and must have their plan pre-approved by the Principal.
- The school service proposal must be pre-approved by the Principal.
- Documentation of the completed plan must be submitted to the Principal.
- The Principal will advise the student of whether or not the plan is approved.
- Upon successful completion of the reinstatement plan, the student may again be considered “in good standing”.